Dreams of the Dying Land
- 4902 LC - Protmi, the only daughter of Anise, flees her mother’s tyrannical rule
- 4913 LC/0 AC - The Catastrophe
- 20 AC - Sensing the beginning decline of mana, Mages begin constructing towers at the intersections of leylines. Most of these are quickly destroyed by Fey war parties.
- 293 AC - The Eye of Flame is discovered. Both mages, and Protmi move to secure it.
- 295 AC - The mage Estim weilds the Seventh Moon against Protmi. Schemes within the mages armies lead to him abandoning the mage army. The mage army is defeated and retreats to the west, consolidating under the rule of Taptec.
- 303 AC - Taptec’s armies march toward Mindas to attack the Fey realm. In their wake, many other nations start wars between themselves.
- 304 AC - Domatz VI attacks Taptec’s forces, aided by Protmi
- 309 AC - The last of Taptec’s armies are routed at his capital
- 312 AC - Domatz VI consolidates his power and crowns himself the first emperor. He orders his troops to attack the Fey and many of his former allies. Protmi withdraws and is not heard from again.
- 351 AC - The first emperor dies. His son, the Second Emperor orders all male priest to move to the capital to study magic and mana. Simultaneously breaking the power of the temples, and founding the School of Magic
- 379 AC - The Second dies
- 404 AC - The Third dies
- 410 AC - The Fourth dies
- 426 AC - The Fifth dies
- 441 AC - The Sixth dies
- 452 AC - The Seventh dies
- 468 AC - The Eighth dies
- 488 AC - The Ninth dies
- 501 AC - The Tenth dies
- 532 AC - The Eleventh dies
- 541 AC - The Twelth dies
- 556 AC - The Thirteenth dies
- 566 AC - The Fourteenth dies
- 618 AC - The Fifteenth dies
- 704 AC - The Sixteenth dies, ending the imperial succession
- 900 AC - Present day